Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Hi friends in this post i will tell you about the hidden factors that makes me a quality dj .

 In this post i will talk about  very first quality  which leads  me to work dominating in the competition. This quality helped me a lot to be best Dj in Chandigarh.

Best dj in chandigarh


passion

 1 The exact meaning of passion is a strong feeling or emotion and the trait of being intensely emotional.

2 The intense passion of listing music and DJing which makes my work more easy , interesting 
 moreover it adds more fun to my work.

3 In my opinion DJing is about the exchange of the sense of emotion  between me and my crowd 
and yes,i know i am very much right.

4 The almost role of passion in DJing helped me alot to learn from my experiences,not only these experience helped me to get on the top list Disc Jockey but it played huge role in promoting  me to get started in my DJing.

5 It is very important to locate that made you exactly passionate about DJing. what type of music 
makes you passionate (it clould be Psy-trance,Dubsteps,EDM,etc) and the music which make passionate and touches my soul is Uplifting trance.

6 It helped me alot to judge the crowd ,yes my friends the keyhole to be a successfull DJ is the 
judgement of the crowd which seriously makes me the king of DJing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment