Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Hi friends this my very first post i hope you will like it.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ฆ
At first i will tell you about my self ,i have just completed my studies and now i  cant wait to  chase
my dream of being a top DJ. Not only i do love music ,I do have an intense passion for  Djing  too.
On my early stage of djing i started my mixing with very famous tracks of Calvin harris , Armin van burren , David gutta , chainsmokers.  M' a huge fan of all these dj's . Basically i am very moody and i like to listen and play music according mood . I am active from 2012- present and i had  great experience on all of my parties till now. Any query or yow want to visit my soundcloud profile the link &contact number is given below.
Digital kalpana


I usually like to play all types of music but i am good at.
Genres                              
1 Psy trance.
2 Progressive trance.
3 Uplifting trance.
4 Trap.
5 Electro house.
6 Dubsteps.

origin -j&k(jammu&kashmir)

My friends if you want to visit my soundcloud profile click here.

Any queries contact me on 9888308920.

0 comments:

Post a Comment